- InStyle and Allure magazines both recommend Suave products for voluminous hair. Try the Suave Professionals Weightless Blow Dry Spry or the Natural Infusion All Day Body Leave-In Foam to add more volume to your tresses.
- Improve your skin tone, texture and clarity for brighter and more radiant skink with Aveeno’s Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub. This moisture-rich soy extract with microbeads exfoliates and cleanses to give you gorgeous luminous skin.
- Get that picture perfect smile for you and your bridesmaids with the Sonicare DiamondClean toothbrush. Enjoy a smooth, clean look and feel for your big day. Now available across Canada in pink and amethyst.
- If soft and supple skin is your goal, then start with Dove’s nutrium moisture body wash just two or three weeks before your wedding to see a noticeable difference in your skin that you and your groom will love to touch.
- Don’t get your manicure before you cure your dry cuticles and chipped nails. L’Occitane’s Shea Nail and Cuticle Oil is a nourishing dry oil for stronger nails and softer cuticles and will set your nails for the perfect manicure before your big day.
Beauty Must-Haves Before Your Big Day
June 6, 2016
1Suave Professionals Weightless Blow Dry Spray
2Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub
3Sonicare DiamondClean Toothbrush
4Dove Nutrium Moisture Body Wash
5L'Occitane Nail & Cuticle Oil